Friday

Last Saturday Of 2011...

 *yawn*... Hmm, I slept kinda late last night and the first think that jerks me out from my sleep is OHMIGODIDIDN'TPOSTANYTHINGNEWONBLOG!!! My friend thought I finally gave up on it but seriously, no. Today would be the last of 2011 which full of memories, new friends I got, pulling my friend to join us for haunted house, fight and many more..

  Now, it comes to an end. New people, new stuff and new problem to sort out.. Its really sad when u think about your past, to remember your friends laughter, tears and even a bad fight. U will never know when to meet up with them after this. Maybe they would change, b'coz thats wat people do.. But even in the future u will never forget the person because the memories we create stop us from being an enemy :)

  It sure is sad when our friends even just a classmate change school, because in SB they were only like 90+ students. and we know every one of them.. u will miss your enemy even because u have nobody to hate after this. The only thing to do is face the music and meet up with new people now..

  I got 2 1/2 days before going back to hostel and god... wish me luck for this new season of my life.. AMIN! :D