Monday

hello!!

  Hay i'm back!! I got so many stories to write down.. Last night, when my mummy call me. She said that I have to fry up a fish.. a very big one! so as started to peel of its scale.. My kitty start to jump on the table. I thought he was hungry or something so I left the fish and make my way to my cat's food..

 boy, i'm so stupid.. Of coz my kitty ran of with the fish and hell break loose, my mummy of course she was pissed of. But, luckily theres still a fish that kind of type in the fridge, so i'm practically safe :) anyway!! i'm so scared...

 I'm such a bad girl! I only pray when i needed something and now I felt that i'm really such a bad girl.. so today while writing this i'm also chatting with my senior talking about this.. he said that maybe the prayer will turn up 20/80. Thats very assuring =.=". But, I had try my best right? hmm... one word.. TAWAKAL :/ which the last thing I would do