Friday

PD day I

OH.. My... GOD..

U will not believe what happen today... Well, This place was great and really love it :D, Loads of game and best of all Scuba diving. Its been a long time this family didn't hang out together. Best day ever!! well, totally better than yesterday anyway :)

Well, before we're off to PD, i got a math tuition this morning and ugh!! My teacher was a completely pain b'coz all he did today was saying how the i got a bad result. I was like HELLO?! who are u?? My mom?! even my parents were proud of it. Such a scumbag but at last he did said congrats.

But skip about that!! u will so not believe wat i saw today!! it happen just like few minutes ago after my sis and I gone to dinner.. well, guess wat.. I Saw a Naked Man and completely without any strings on, Its not my fault that i saw it. That wat happen when u left ur window open. I must say that he's kindda hot :)