Friday

My Monkee !!

 Let me tell u something than only I could have in this world, A bestie that every girl die to have! My monkee!! She is so cheerful and nice! she listen to what I have to say about everybody and she will keep listen to me. Even my close friend wouldn't listen to me sometimes, She hears all my stories whether its suck, sad or about a guy i like :)

 She is super nice, she'll talk to me about all the best movie ever! and i must say that she had a great sense for everything!! she thinks wat i'll thinking and most of all she really know how to cheer me up =D, i told u she's better than ur bestie huh?


Well, she would be my best friend ever and nothing can change it the hottest guy in the world. She had this big sense of humor and we'll laugh to everything she said with a straight face, everybody who got to know her would definitely agree about this...

  But.. The sad part is about to come, she's going to change school next year :'( and i'm totally going to miss her. There would be no one to tell jokes nor listen to my story anymore. Still, I want her to know something that she will be my bestfriend forever! and nothing change that even destiny.

 This is sincerely from me to you S'chaa :) hope u read this