Saturday

between PMR and my life

  Hmm.. PMR result will be on this thursday, I don't know how to feel right now. Either to cry or laugh, I don't want my parents to have high hope on me but I want a good result for myself. I have done everything for it, now I have to wait for my flight back to KL. Peoples getting crowded in here, It doesn't matter as long as I can write on my blog.

  I went to a museum in sandakan 2 days ago, and boy that was the best memory ever. I'm not a museum freak, but my dad's friend said that place is rather haunted by japanese army, so I just go ahead. Its about a writer name Agnes Keith.. So, this is the story of how it happens.

  There's this writer lives on a hilltop in sandakan during the rulers of Britian . Probably during the japanese army, there live a couple named agnes and his husband. They were the governor of Sandakan at that time. I must say that the house is a lil bit scary, during the rulers of japans, both of them were locked away except for their kids. Agnes kept writing letter to her son, but the letters always been filtered by the japanese army. So, she decide to knit a doll containing hidden letter to her sons.

  Few years past and the Japanese army retreat, and they lived again at the house. But something disturbing and supernatural happens when his husband refuse to throw the skulls of japanese army that was located next to their garden. Agnes kept saying that while she was asleep she always saw a white tall figure wearing a pinafore next to her, she said the ghost was probably a wife.

  She then saw her waving towards the main door, probably waving his husband goodbye, she saw her walk towards the garden then vanish into thin air next to the japanese corpse. She ran to her husband and pleading to throw the skulls away but her husband kept refusing. So, the haunting kept on going even when she moved back to London. Scary rite? let me tell u my experience then, While I was reading her statement about ghost and stuff;

 I walked upstairs of the house and while i'm in front of the door I saw a tall white figure walking towards me, and of course i do what normal people do when they startled. I scream, it turns out the tall white figure is actually a mat salleh. Funny part was he thought I was a ghost, I think I miss a part reading when a ghost of Agnes Bibik. I just shrugged and say sorry, I took lots of picture then I realise something extraordinary.... I'm the one who suppose to be angry rite? Damn.

Anyways, u guys should checkout Agnes Keith in google or even when u're in sandakan u should check it out :) thats all for now!