Thursday

Done for it

Finally!! i've got my pmr result. its not that good but still i'm grateful with it. I can't sleep at all last nite, i try to turn and all but still... At least, tonight i can sleep :DD. My sibling never stop laughing at me coz i got B for BM and they said i'm Bangla instead of malay =.=" ne~ want to know something!

I saw him!! but why oh why must he came with his sister... I'm so annoyed seeing her. it seems like anything I do must be related to that women.. ughh.. honey. I really love u but u can't make me love ur sister until she said sorry to me :) she'll know wat i mean . Today was the best day ever!!

Until this guy from my school really annoyed me. It has nothing to do with u la idiot.. who i like or wat i eat has nothing to do with u.. Is it me or people are really getting on my nerve lately talking about the guy i like.. Maybe he's a jerk and all but he is still better than u.. wanna know why? coz he never backstab his own friend like u're doing.

Haiyoo, Teachers should teach new thing.. pay respect to others.