Saturday

Countdown phobia!

   Ughh!! four days to go and my heart keep beating faster and faster... am I the only one who got cold hands??
 hmm, I'm not totally scared of the result but more too losing my friends :'(  . seems like everybody wants to change school, i want too but i can't find any school and i'm so not going to boarding school ^-^".. I never thought this moment would come and how I wish to control the time with u guys :')

  Everyone gets into fight sometimes but we always make it up , ne~ do u guys remember when we're in form 1? i'm not a good person (at that moment laa) but i was so touched when Leeya actualy ask me to go recess with u guys. At that moment, now I realise that U guys are the best friend a girl can get! thank you so much! there's nothing I can do to thank you.. and mianhe for all the wrong doing towards all of you.

  Anyway, S'chaa.. i'm going to miss u biting me now. I remember when u ran so fast because I stole ur red wallet ! haha! Nobody can bite me after this and even there is i'm sure going to slap her.. very Very hard -.-"
i Love u so so much! yea! haha, do u remember when i told u about japanese and stuff? man, u can't even get a word right..but we really got a fun time thanks to you :)

  Adilah !! I remember when I forgot to hang with u after school b'coz I got on first trip.. I remember when i first saw u in 2 K, u're so white O.o... and of course la u guys were talking about korean... haiyoo, even now i can like it only just a bit maa...haha, ingat tak time kita hiding dalam toilet skipping zohor, i'm not going to do that again.. every single person foot step or cough we will run towards the cubicle xP. mati kita kalau tiap2 hari buat camni..

  Dear Diary (Nisaa), I always tell you everything,. but not always and i'm sorry because of dat.. I can't be ur best friend like u wanted but please know that i never lie everytime when i say u're my bff. I know i always make u mad and sad and annoyed and so much more.. But u're the only person that i can share every single thing about our beloved Najib.. haha, mianhe if I ever make u sad and all.. but even when u don't want to be my bff, but in my shoe u will always be..

Blurry but yet cheerful syira, thanks for everything u have done to me. i Love u so so Much! mianhe if I ever make u sad and all but thank you for everytime when i'm sad u always comfort me :) sob..sob.. now dah takde sape lagi la yang I nak panggil blur.. remember when in 2G time kita smua cheating? haha, I tertido and first time korang macam marah gila, haha!! ingat tak kita tebuk2 lubang mineral water? sumpah doe kalau u boleh lupa =.=" b'coz u're the only one who always basah kuyup :P

I remember when we watched tsunami and other dalam KH lab, dengan gergaji la apa laa, haha.. i hope we can do that again after this :')

  Adini, camne laa kau dah boleh jadi bising, coz man, as far as i can remember u're as quiet as a mice.. mesti terjangkit virus kan? Bila kau nak pindah Sb balik weyhh.. sumpah next yr mesti bosan.. anyway, nice to be friend with u and mianhe if i make u angry and all!! Thanks for the ride on my birthday sbb dengan busuk telur and putih kena tepung kau kasi gak aku naik kereta kau :) thank you!

  Dear taekwando :) thanks sebab u're always comfort me , i'm not close to u but that doesn't mean I don't want too. thanks for being my friend and sorry for the time we got into fight and all, but we aslways make it up :) sorry that i make u thought u don't want to be friend with me. But i'm sure gonna miss u next year, kalau ada gangster ke apa ke dah takde dah orang nak tembak dengan bazooka. Ingat last yr time kita tengah cakap pasal BR? siap nak bunuh dengan parang la apa la, thanks for the moment dear ;')

  sanaa!! aku rindu ipod and kau ! tapi of coz i miss u more tha u're ipod. :) thanks for be my friend and mianhe if i make u sad and all! but i will take care of our memory :) ingat tak time main sorok2? punya la korang kena cari aku dengan sape aku tak ingat tapi bukan hantu. tak silap aku leeya ke nisaa, punya la jauh gila kitaorang menyorok, then end up kitorang yang cari korang xD. nanti time 2 free boleh keluar right ?? main rolly coaster !

   I'm at KK airport while writing this, tengok belakang dah siap beratur orang nak guna computer ni haa, so i just end it at here, i hope we can meet on result day and take lotss of picture and aku ada story dari sabah ni.. sumpah seram.. anyway~ all things i wrote is sincerely from me, kalau nak tunggu aku cakap face to face harapan la, nanti korang gak pelik.. haha!

  anyway~ love u guys take care :')