Sunday

F>R>U>S>T>R>A>T>E>D


  AAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!! Everybody should be happy with first day of 2012. But not me, its been a fucked up day and I'm so annoyed! Why oh..Why people really loved to critic my life, let me tell you something.. Did your parents taught you to judge me? My god.. u're such pain. Let me ever get this straight to you...

                              1) U'RE NOT MY GOD, STOP JUDGING ME!
                               2) I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU!

                               3) U NEVER OWN MY LIFE, MY FAMILY OR FRIENDS!

                               4) YOUR BOYFRIEND NEVER LOVES YOU

                               5) YOU'RE SO FAKE.

  Don't like my statement? well, screw you! U never thought about others feeling then, why should I care about you? Its your boyfriend yang text me, he's just my abang angkat even so why are u being such a bitch? Kau tengok dulu sape yang start hantar "I LOVE YOU" semua, bodoh la kau ni, Just setakat lelaki kau nak malukan diri kau.. Kalau kau sedar la kan, boyfriend kau tu memang pasang banyak perempuan la wey... Get A Life Freak... <3