Saturday

Itsy Bitsy Spider !

   Heyyo! guess wat, there's a tarantula and everybody in the living room was freaking out, my dada went to a cup to cover the spider. But... he snapped the spider's leg like 2 of its legs. I'm not a spider person but I don't like animal or insect hurts and even butterflies, its just sad to see it hurts :'(. Just imagine that u're the spider or watever and people can hear or know wat u said or even when u hurt :'( I'm SO against living things cruelty!

 Btw, last thursday i feel so lazy to go Prep but my school principle visited hostel that night and there's nothing I can do. While I was ironing my shirt my friend came to me and said "help pepper" and Btw again, pepper is hostel's cat. she lost her son/daughter I don't know, so I have to search high and low for it and pepper kept meowing but I have no idea what the hell is she saying! anyway, i found it and that makes me so relieve :D

 I wonder what do they think, do they have feeling towards us and all. Anyway! i'm in exam mood! just finish up BM,BI,Bio and history :) Bio test is kindda funny because everybody in my class are cheating including me xP Even we're cheating I wonder how are we going to get good grades in exams with this kind of style we're doing :()