Friday

Get The Message Please.

  Are u that dull, I mean seriously. I have never been annoyed like this, u really give me a bad impression about you, you're acting like a bitch. I mean seriously, how many picture of my guy friends u wanted to put inside your phone? It seems like you are a petty little whore, u show yourself as a pretty spoil princess and all u need is the boys attention. Funny thing is,u said that you know them better than yourself.

  You make me happy just by show yourself so stupid :) keep going girl, i'm so happy that u keep acting like a whore. But sometimes, I feel bitch myself. But, after u calling me "gedik". I'll just think that u're worst than prostitute. I won't be judging you if u hadn't judging me so please girl. thanks a lot <3

Here's for you, my so-called prostitute girl friend <3