Thursday

Things That Kept Me Going!!







See this? This is my super duper triple heroes <3 SHINEE!! HUWAITING!! they kept me going all day long with their cute and hyper :D






  This is choi minho or in hangul 최민호, my future husband <3! He is a total sport maniac and he show himself as a great appa to yooujeun/yoogeun in hello baby!! kyaa!! love you so SO much! (^_^)









 This is key oppa <3! The almighty key, he is superb in singing!! He is the first appa yoougeun loves the most because all yoogeun said 'key appa, key appa'









Tadadaada!! This is Jonghyun oppa <3 I love him so SO much! He is superb funny! I would give my whole life to hangout with this guy! There's funny accident when he play tunnel :P






Teehee.. This is taemim or also known as maknae taemim <3 super cute right? he's the youngest in Shinee and also!! he's 2 years older than me :D. I'm collecting my money to see this cutie pie <3 <3




 This is Onew oppa!! hot aite?? hehe, love this guy a lot. he is shinee's leader! he has superb voice!! want him? well, get in line girl.. I'm just started to liking him




Shinee Oppa!! I get to live this life when I see how cheerful you are :') loving all your friends and stuff, I'm not your fan for a long time, but started this week after saw 'hello baby'. Love you guys so SO much!!