Saturday

All Heart Out....

  I can't believe whats happening to me, I felt like I lost everything this year. I lost my friend, my confident, everything. But what really broke my heart is you.. I cried all night just to think about you. Just read your status, you are my best guy friend but you ruin it. I tell you everything that happen to me, well almost. When I stumble down, you came around and pick me up. 

 But, after a day you've changed a lot. ' I'm different than other guy' 'I will never hurt you' well looks like you break your promise. You shouldn't make a promise if you know someday you will break it. I love you so SO much. What have I done wrong? 

 I listen to you, You listen to me. We're happy like that, since you got a new friend and stuff you just dump me off :'( . I cried all night because of you. You shouldn't make me believe in you. you shouldn't make me fall for you, you shouldn't make me befriend with you :'( 

 I won't forgive you! how could I? well how could you? . I hate you for lying to me, I hate you!!