Friday

THEY OWN ME AS MUCH AS I OWN MYSELF .

    Whenever my life turn upside down, they will be by my side. I'll never show weakness in front of them but they know if I'm hurt and they will never left me. They show up when my life crash into pieces, they teach me about believe and honesty.

  We cried, We fight, We loved, We trust.. I need them and I loved them. People cried if they lost their lovers but i'm going to cry if I lose them. They are like my shadow, always with me. They with me when I'm on top and they still with me when I'm down. I'm nothing if it wasn't for them. I become Brave because of them. We protect each other, and never shall we betray.

 I can't imagine when we grow apart and start living our own life, can I make it? and are we going to forget each other? I don't know if we will. I loved them as much as I love myself . U girls are my everything. :')

Forever love u girls , NISAA, S'CHAA, LEEYA, ADILAH, YANA, SYIRA, ADINI <3





I fight with them than we called it just a joke, if u played them then I'll give u a damn hell :)