Friday

Good Bye My Love

Sorry for everything that I have done to you, all the words that I said. But, I hope you will know that no matter what happen I will always in love with you. You have break my heart and there's nobody can help me. Thanks for everything I said or do, but I think that we were never meant to be together. Its not that you never suit me its that I'm not good enough for you. You're a nice guy , and i'm not a nice girl to begin with :')

I'll buy you a present and perhaps a jacket and i wish that you will take a good care of it. Its time for me to forget you, and its time for me to redeem all my broken hearted time . Thanks for the 10 cent ice-cream anyway but I didn't eat and I'm sorry. I trashed it out and I'm sorry . But its just to humiliating for me and don't ask me why let it alone inside me :) Thanks for everything and you're the first guy that I have a crushed on and I can't impress you . So, goodbye and lets be friends and pray that I'll get a guy someday and he just like you <3