Saturday

10 February Valentine

      Want to know what's with the date? its his birthday :) I know that I shouldn't care or give a damn about it. I just really love him and guess what? he didn't come to school for 4 days. =.=", I'm the person in charge for farabians peep birthday, once he asked about the birthday card he just lean over and said 'Don't u wanna wish me anything?'

  *dupdap* thats how I felt , Then! the whole class sang birthday song to him :'). I'm so stupid for not wish him that morning! Or else I would be the first person in the class to wish him. I miss him so SO much!! Its been 2 days that I kept thinking about present for him.

  Should I give him a jacket? gym T? or a watch? hmm, I'm going out next Saturday, I still think to go on with the jacket thingy but ayu my friend said to give him a gym T. hmm, I just hope he like my present :/