Tuesday

tralalala~

Awak.. awak cakap nak story kat I.. seriously dude u are one #$%^* girl. U know that I freaking love him but why the hell u would still get cozy with him. Alright fine! u want him? take him! I don't give a shit even u both eloped! me confessing? hell no, I'm not playing hard to get but let me tell u something. I'm not an easy bitch to get, thats what u being calling me aite? I'll let u call me names and please see if I actually give a damn about it =__=". I'm a bitch well so what? I still have my virgin, I have my family, my friends love me. So, why would u trying to make my life miserable?

Seriously girl... just get OUTTA MY LIFE. and btw, why are u chitty chatty bout my friends girl? They don't even know who are you, so just leave it alone. If I heard u talking bout them with my own damn ears then u'll face the music. call me poker? see if i care. call me spoiled, see if i'm acting like one.. and once u got all of the boys attention then tell me, lets see if they really getting over me :)