Saturday

Thank you

  When u think u're happy, that'll be the time all the bad thing happens to you. People love Friday, I hate Friday. People love their weekend and I hate mine. I hate you!!!

  Just to think that u're my first love then all the girls come and chase u, when I played you then you come crawling at me. When I'm madly in love with then you just ditch me. How dare you! you just walk all over me and left me. Stop saying u're perfect, cause I know you're not. You're rich enough? buy this world then go and show off. You're freaking genius? then tell me a theory to become mortal.

  So, accept my dare? Its been 3 years I have never hate anyone. Now, congratulation! I fuckingly hate you. Its not that i'm jealous its because you're being boastful. You're acting like you're the most perfect than all of my friend. Fuck you for hating my friend! let me tell you, do you live our life? do you cry our pain? do wear poker face when our family having crisis? I have never met a person like you!

 I know that u have all money in this world. I know you lived in a big happy family, all the girls love you, all the boys wanna be you. You're so SO perfect! yes, I'm being jealous! You wear all the confident that I don't have. You have a family that loves you, You have all the things you want, you got straight A's in exam!

 Well, thank you :') for finally waking me up to know that I'm not perfect, making me realized that my family is not perfect but I love them. Can you be grateful? do you know that everybody would do anything to lived your life? You're just like other guys I know so thanks a lot for making me hurt. Thank you for making me look stupid.

 I'm so over you finally! even if i'm not but I'll try. I'm not perfect like you so i have to take time , and thank you to finally show your real self. Thank you so much :')