Thursday

Picture perfect

    Us? perfect. That's the only word I can express it, Very perfect. U, me and our step son. I love you so deary my love. Sayang sanggup tunggu bby tidur sampai pukul 5 , even bby banyak kali buat sayang menangis. So, why should I leave a guy who really loves me for a guy who just like me? I hope u trust me with all your heart like I do.

  I hope u never lied to me nor played me. I can't face it, I never feel so open about this. But, u're the only guy I ever cried for except for umar. I love you so much, really loves you. I can't live without you, I didn't lie and I swear sayang. You're my everything, I don't want any other guys. But please don't played me sayang :'( apa yang sayang buat dekat bby tu keep on repeating inside my head.

  I'll never tell you this, but I'm badly hurt . I may hurt you a lot but apa yang sayang buat dekat bby memang bby sakit sangat. That moment I really hate you. I feel so stupid to let another guy inside my life, time tu bby tak cakap apa2 pun but u're the who said that u only will tweet with amir stuff. bby bukak sayang mention dengan farahin tu, U ask me to stop contacting zuree so I did. 

  Even now sayang, I don't know why the hell u still talk with her. Every time I talk with you I feel like telling you this, 'I'm scared that u will leave me' . I know that u really patient with me, u never scold me or argue with me. That's why I love you sayang. I'm not perfect for you, I can't give what you want but I have give you my heart and I can love you with all my heart. I can't live a day without you with me sayang, you're my everything. I repeat, EVERYTHING.

  I don't care if any girls had the most rich or good looking bf cause they will never get a guy like you. Sayang penyabar, baik sangat2, care about me and tak bosan sampai call bby berpuluh2 kali =.=" . That last part memang tak pernah ada ex bby call sebanyak sayang, but seriously scary cause bby macam buat salah je. Loveyouforever sayang .