Thursday

My Prince Charming

    Its funny when all the years my prince charming are just a guy who wrap in aluminum foil and not in bright shining armor. Yea, they all died before they fight with the dragon or some of them actually fall for the wicked stepmother. How ironic..

    But now my prince charming is on my way to safe me , I hope he wouldn't give up in finding me or fall for the wicked stepsister. I promise you I wouldn't go anywhere I just need you to find me , because I'm literally lock up inside my far far away castle. I will never gonna leave you my prince, lots of prince try to save me but they all died.. haihh

    I don't need a rich person or super hot guy, I just need a guy who loves me. A guy who will save me and fight bad guy just to make me yours, i'm tired of fake prince. So please, i'll waiting for you forever. I want to be your wife and be a good mother to your kids. I need you, really. I need you to be with me when I can't sleep, i'll never hurt you my prince charming for. I promise 

  I want our love story to end with 'so they lived happily ever after .