Thursday

brat will always a brat

   I'll salute u with my middle fingers up darl, u are not that rich. So can u please like put a note inside your brain or paste it on ur face? U my cousin, are not qualified to be my family. U have burden my family like a lot, if wasn't for my daddy's money u would just live inside a pig 's cosy room <3 

  'There's no place to seat' 'I'm not going to seat here like eeww' well dear, eeww you! let me just put a red carpet for u too seat and we'll seat on my poor uncosy chair. you're a dumb girl u know that? why the hell my parents even care about you? silly of me. 

  You're a princess rite? lupa pula :) ughhh, menyampah dengan perangai kau. aku berlagak cool? dude kalau aku tak cool aku dah lama maki kau tak. Family kau semua sama je, always blaming on my family. Sebab tu aku benci balik kampung, so mummy when you stalk my blog I hope you read this. Bagilah sejuta pun, I won't step a foot unless you're with me. I hate it, hate it. why? coz I hate it.

Why I hate you?

1) you're a brat

2) you always talk bad about me

3) kau tak layak jadi family aku

aku dah tak boleh nak bold dah apa yang aku tulis. Aku benci kau? understand that ke nak aku cakap english? kau kan mat salleh ? 'well my dear bitch cousin, I hate you so SO much'